Trắc Nghiệm TIẾNG ANH


1. My brother sang ..............of all the pupils of the group.
    A) more beautifully B) the most beautifully C) less beautifully D) most beautifully
2. I wish he ............ change his minds so often!.
    A) shouldn’t B) wouldn’t C) mightn’t D) couldn’t
3. Doctors advise people being deficient ............ Vitamin C to eat more fruit and vegetables.
    A) in B) of C) from D) for
4. Because I am terrified of ............. spaces, I never go in lifts.
    A) contained B)compressed C) constricted D) confined
5. In a four-hour operation, surgeons managed to sew the girl’s .......... hand back on.
    A) cut B) grazed C) crushed D) severd
6. Even though I hadn’t spoken English for many years, I picked it .......... again after a few weeks.
    A) on B) over C) up D) through
7. “You haven’t eaten anything since yesterday evening. You ............. be really hungry!” “I am.”
    A) might B) will C) must D) can
8. Do most of the people who live along the shores of .................. earn a living .......................?.
    A) the Mediterranean / by farm B) Mediterranean / by farming C) the Mediterranean / to farm D) the Mediterranean / by farming
9. I like books on literature .......................
    A) more than B) most of all C) much more D) not at all
10. It is no use ............... to school if you ................... to work hard.
    A) going / do not ready B) to go / do not ready C) going / are not ready D) go / are not ready
Điểm đạt được = Đáp án:


EmoticonEmoticon